09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

July 27, 2012

Friday Finds


OK! I don't know that I can limit myself to just one fabulous find. Like most everyone else, I've been making the rounds to Target, Dollar Tree, Hobby Lobby and Wal-Mart. Here is what I've found.


Dollar Tree.
 I love the square ribbon basket. It was actually 2 for $1. I plan to put my stress balls in it. I am still stalking Target for the lightbulb and globe squeeze toys.



Hobby Lobby.
I love ribbon almost as much as I love polka dots. I found the bottom one on clearance for 59 cents.


Dollar Tree and Wal-Mart
The locker caddies and book covers were on clearance at Wal-Mart for 50 cents earlier this summer.
I plan to try to use the book covers as book bags on the back of my student's chairs.
The Beverly Hillbillies DVD is for indoor recess. Unfortunately, we have to show videos during indoor recess, because of the way our classrooms are arranged and the number of kids we have to cover.


Wal-Mart
I love the clearance aisles. The polka dot tablecloth was $2, the two silver buckets were $1, and the metal sign was 75 cents. I also hit the school supply aisle and bought 2 of the index card boxes, magnetic words and bookmarks. Every year I buy a new set of colorful pens. This year they are Zebra clickers. 

Hope you have as much fun shopping for BTS as I do!
Check back Monday to see what I've made this week!
Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Love the ribbon! I really need to make a trip out tomorrow and get some more things! Especially Walmart! I'm seeing so much cute stuff from there this week!!

    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I teach fourth grade too and am your newest follower. :)
    Kristin
    iTeach 1:1

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found a lot of great finds. I wouldn't have been able to narrow it down either. Love the video :)
    Thanks so much for linking up:)
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete