09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

July 25, 2012

New Blog Design (Super Excited!)

I am super excited about my new blog design. I love polka dots and free things, so when I saw this "Just Right" design on The Cutest Blog on the Block site, I knew it was just right.

Next I found the banner. The brown doesn't match, but I shrunk it a bit and added a white border to separate it from the background brown. I, also, added my title and a new subtitle. (I have been in 4th grade the majority of my 20 year career, so it does seem like forever.)

Finally, I found a chocolate brown set of tab titles.

I know I still have a lot to learn, but now I can feel proud of my blog and not embarrassed to link it or pin it. Speaking of pinning, I am off to figure out how to add the "Follow Me on Pinterest" button. Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment