09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

August 7, 2012

Before & More "Monday" Made It projects

Phew! My room wasn't too bad. Things were definitely moved around, but not too bad. Check it out!

Back Wall - My desk is back there covered with boxes and the globe.
All of the student's desks are grouped in the center.

Computer/Writing wall
Back corner/Word Wall

Window Wall - Don't hate, but I have 4 windows. Even though I left the blinds down and closed, I came back and they were raised all of the way up. It's a brick building in Texas. It was HOT by 11:30 a.m. 
( I wrote this post Monday, but I am not posting until today. I found out why it was hot @ 11:30. The district turned the air off. When I walked in this morning, it was already 85 degrees at 8:30. We may not have air conditioning until next week. YUCK! Fortunately, I keep a box fan by my desk. My awesome partner brought me an extra one, but I packed it in at noon. This may be the motivation I need to get up and get going in the morning.)

Solution:
Curtains
I made these two summers ago. I love the fabric. 
I'll take a close-up later, but it is blue and brown with dogs all over it. 

Wooden letters - NOT READ
I made these last summer. Our school's initials are "BWE". Our mascot is the bulldog, so the B is covered in bones, the W has blue polka dots that are open, and the E is polka dot paw prints. 



1 comment:

  1. I am your newest follower. I found you through Tara's Monday Made It!!

    Dee
    Mrs. B's Nook

    ReplyDelete