09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

August 5, 2012

Right Brain vs. Left Brain - Interesting!

Are You Left or Right Brain?

I can't decide which one I am. I love my dog and cats. I read laying down while listening to rock music. However, I am a rational planner, who loves sequential patterns. I, also, would have preferred that this chart came with a quiz or a test to help me decide which one I am.

As the school year approaches, this is a good reminder that students learn differently. I need to use both left and right brain strategies. One size doesn't fit all! Then there is my superintendent's favorite quote, "All means All!"
Via: Online College Advice

2 comments:

  1. I love your colors on the sticks! I too teach two classes! Great idea!

    I am your newest follower! Come check my blog out and get your freebie for my current giveaway!

    Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find the whole right/left brain thing fascinating! I describe myself as a creative left brainer:-)

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete