09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

September 10, 2012

Elmer's Glue & Teacher Wish Lists ROCK!!!


Monday morning...I am not feeling great, probably a back-to-school sinus infection. Then our custodian walks in with two HUGE boxes addressed to ME. It was from Elmers and Teacher Wish Lists. They sent 2 packs of Bounty paper towels, several packages of Wet Ones individual wipes, Mr. Clean Magic erasers, Puffs tissues, 12 sets of plastic dividers, and 96 glue sticks PLUS a banner that says "Our School Rocks!" I still don't feel well, but this lifted my spirits today.

All they asked for in return was a picture. My partner snapped this one.

I <3 Elmers!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That is AWESOME! Sorry you don't feel well! Hope you are feeling better today!

    Diane
    Teaching with Moxie

    ReplyDelete