09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

September 3, 2012

Monday Made It & Currently September edition

Last week was the first week of school with the kids. It was BIZEEEEE! In fact, it was so BIZEEEE, that I didn't take pictures the first day. Fortunately, I saw an idea for celebrating the "4th day of Fourth Grade" somewhere in blogland this summer. Sweet! Here is what I did.
 These are the two kids that showed the most personality. Most of the kids just held the sign and starred at me like I was torturing them.  
I had intentions of printing a cute sign from the "How Did She?" blog, but my printer was acting up, and I just never made it to the library to use the color printer. My solution: I typed my saying in a cute font, trimmed it down on my paper cutter, glued it to a piece of bright copy paper, taped it using Mavalus tape to a paint stirrer. DONE and DONE!

Head over to 4th Grade Frolics and check out what 4th Grade Goddess, Tara and the other bloggers are making.

One of my other favorite blogs...



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love how you use the stars to cover the kids faces on your blog. It makes it so bright and colorful!

    Pixy Stix and Teacher Tricks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the "second day" of 2nd grade with my kids to "tell them a secret" to TRY to get them excited about our Citizenship unit...hah hah ;) Glad to see someone else is using a similar idea! Ironic thing: our in house field trip and field trips this year are on Oct 2 and Nov 2...think my kids will think conspiracy? :) Glad I found your blog through Farley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to do the pic thing too... I am thinking about modifying it and instead having the kids hold up what they want to be when they grow up on a white board??? We will see if I am actually that organized.

    Every New Beginning Blog

    ReplyDelete