09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

October 22, 2012

I've been Boo'd and Blessed!

Link up at 2nd Grade Pad

Here is how to play... Choose a fellow blogger that has MORE followers, one that has about the SAME number of followers as you, and one that has LESS.

Highlight their blogs and encourage others to check them out. Don't forget to let them know about the love and the linky party.

Lastly, leave them some love by offering them a goodie or a "treat" from your store, unless you don't have one, yet. (My goal for next summer.) 

Here are my BOO friends...


Mrs. Rojas deserves a "BIG" thank you for creating, inspiring, and sharing her Boggle board. Check out my Boggle post to see how I use her idea. Thank you for taking time to "Create*Teach*Share".

I am having a hard time finding bloggers that haven't been "Boo'd", yet. Instead of playing by the rules, I am making up my own. (Imagine that!) 


Diane is the awesome teacher, who Boo'd me! She also is an outstanding Math teacher, good friend, and former teaching partner. 


Megan is a new friend, who happens to be Diane's new partner. She is an amazing teacher and blogger as well. I will soon be blessed by a new blog design, because of  her. Please visit her blog design site as well.




Photobucket

3 comments: