09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

November 3, 2012

November Currently

It's that time again. Time to link up to Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade!


I didn't know it was supposed to rain today, but very grateful. Now, if only I could take a nap. It would be the perfect Saturday afternoon.

Loving my new blog design! It is so me! It was like Megan was reading my mind and knew I love polka dots. My school colors are navy and tan, but we have two different teal accent colors. The lime represents my addiction to Diet Mountain Dew. So, like I said, it is perfect!

What's for dinner? I went shopping this morning, but I still don't know.

Anyone know a fairy godmother that could swoop in, wave her magic wand, and clean my house? I don't like doing it and I am a procrastinator. Messy combination!

I've taken a couple days off since September, but I still need a break. I NEED a week off, not just a day. I need to start shopping. I need to get off this computer. : )

This morning I woke up singing both. Why? We watched the recording of the CMA's last night, so the rest of the night I was "....mmmmm...motorboating....". The other is my fault. Teachers at my school are going to do the "Sid Shuffle" as a reward to our students for collecting pledges from all 50 states (twice) during our Boosterthon Fun Run fundraiser. (I should read all of the directions before I post. So, the second one is for school.)

Thanks for checking out what I am "Currently" up to. Now, go see what everyone else is doing!

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Ooh! I definitely want a maid too! For my home AND my classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I found you through Farley's linky party! I so wish it was raining here. It's 88 degrees and sunny. Not really Autumn here in South Texas, more like a cool Summer day. :(

    I love the colors of your new blog design! It's so cute!

    PS. I'm your newest follower!

    Bren
    The Teacher Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Kristin,
    Came over through Farley's Linky party. LOVE your blog colors! I have taught 3rd and 4th for many years. Currently in 3rd and I love it...wouldn't be sad if I had to go back to 4th. I'm your newest follower!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kristin! I love your blog design, too ; ) Looooove my cleaning ladies. Best money I spend!!!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband had a cleaning service come out once a quarter last year. I need to start dropping hints again. I'd rather be blogging. :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Kristin,

    I found you through the November Currently Linky Party. I love your blog design... especially the colors! Teal is my favorite color. (Even my car is teal!) If I had a magic wand, I'd wave it and clean your house, then give you the break you need. After that, I'd do the same for myself!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog design is super cute!!! And I love thunder and rain... of course not when we're in school, just when it's a weekend and I can stay at home and just relax! And only every now and then... I wouldn't want it all the time! ha!

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too LOVE LOVE LOVE your new blog design! I'm a bit jealous too because I would love a new design I just don't know enough about this blogging thing yet to branch out! I'm your newest follower!!

    ~Dana
    Live Learn Teach for Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me! I highly recommend Megan's services. She totally took over my blog for a weekend and worked her bloggy magic.

      Delete
  8. super cute blog design!!! thanks so much for linking up... I have a maid that comes every other Thursday... and guess what i clean up before she comes.... LOL so it gets SUPER CLEAN

    ReplyDelete