1. Loading up the wagon
2. Designing her pioneer paper doll
3. Using the PPT to draw items
4. Putting the paper doll together
5. Setting the scene
6. Drawing the family horse
7. Notice one family member wanted to ride the horse.
8. It is tiring traveling west. You might need to take a nap under your wagon.
9. This family stopped for a picnic.
This is my favorite lesson. I love watching their "family" dynamics and listening to their conversations. These are by far the best examples that my students have ever created. Now, it is time to put our sign and go to Texas.