09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

March 31, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky - Favorite Survey



Here is another fun one! Share your favorites!

FAVORITE PLACES TO SHOP


I am a not so extreme couponer. All 3 of these stores offer great coupons. 
I always feel like I am getting more for less when I shop.


FAVORITE TV SHOW


It all started with a big bang. Love Sheldon!


FAVORITE SWEET TREAT


I don't know why. Maybe it is the peanut butter to chocolate ratio, but I think the eggs are better than the regular cups. I look forward to them every year. Thank goodness they are only available for a limited time.


FAVORITE FOOD


Whether it comes in a blue box or is homemade, I love macaroni and cheese. 
The only mac & cheese I won't eat is from the school cafeteria.

FAVORITE RESTAURANT


Yummy! 

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I am indulging in some Reese's eggs right now! They are so delicious and I love mac n cheese too. It is definitely one of my comfort foods!
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac N Cheese is one of those universal foods that really is just good, right?! I love it too.

    Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mac N Cheese...yummy! Reese Eggs...Yummy! Chili's...Yummy! You're making me HUNGRY!

    Deniece

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS!! I had to laugh! I just ate a Reese's egg five minutes ago! They are definitely better than the regular cups. Although, I don't indulge in them once a year...there are hearts for Valentine's Day and trees for Christmas! Yippee:)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Reese's eggs have got to be one of my favorite Easter treats too! (Just ask my kids who are missing a few from their Easter baskets : )

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  6. My grandmother made the best mac n cheese. I still hunt for the next best when I can.

    Crystal Shepherd
    lucytumnus@gmail.com
    The lamppost in 1st grade math

    ReplyDelete