09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

March 25, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky - Nouns


This week's challenge: NOUNS 
List a person, place, thing, and an animal.

My Favorite PERSON

My husband, Chris

This is from our trip to the Hill Country in 2005. 
A LOT has changed, since this picture. 
I weigh 50 lbs. less and have a different haircut & glasses.
He still looks the same and has those dreamy green eyes.

My Favorite PLACE

HOME

There is no place like it. I am a homebody.
I would rather be home, than just about any other place.

My Favorite THING

My pink Dell Inspiron laptop

The hard drive crashed. Tech support in India and I fixed it.
 The monitor case cracked. The Geek Squad fixed that.
It overheats. I've gone through two cooling pads, 
but I couldn't live without it.

My Favorite ANIMAL(S)

Asking me who my favorite animal is like asking a mother which is their favorite child.
These are my pets; Skunky, Skittles, (S)Kipper, and Skooter.
2 girls + 2 boys = 2 much fun


Have a good week!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. My husband, Chris, has dreamy eyes too! Except that his are blue! :) Thank you so much for sharing your nouns! I love meeting new bloggers! ;) I'm Tamara...a first grade teacher from Florida! :) I hope to hear more about your adventures! :)

    Regards,
    Tamara Russell

    Mrs.Russell's Room
    First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home is my favorite place too. It's always nice to find another upper grade blog. I'm a new follower.

    Katrina
    Teacher of Scholars

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked home for my favorite place too! We create so many memories here! Sweet animals!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete