09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

March 11, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party - Initials

I love a good linky party! LaToya from Flying into First Grade is the host.
It is simple. Share 3 things that you like or like to do using your initials.

K - Kansas


I grew up in Overland Park, Kansas. I left Kansas to move to Texas to teach twenty years ago. Although I miss a few of my friends and some of my family, I do NOT miss winter there. 

L - lime green love


My favorite color!

B - Blogging

I started blogging last July. I wanted to participate in another linky party, Monday Made It! with Tara. Since then, I've learned a lot. Now, I am preparing to take the next step and open a TPT store. 

Happy Spring Break!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE lime green too! It's one of my classroom colors, your blog design is too cute!
    -Erin, 2nd grade birdie

    http://secondgradebirdie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to find another 4th grade blogger! Cute blog!I'm your newest follower!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck opening your TPT store! You will really enjoy it, and it gives you somewhere to channel your creative energy :)

    Rebecca
    Ladybugs Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krstin- What a small, small world. I am also from Overland Park, Kansas. I lived there until I was 13 and then moved to Michigan for HS/College. Now I'm down here in the Lone Star State. Good luck with TPT. Let me know if you need any help. :)

    Lindsay
    My Life as a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE lime green as well - it's such a cheerful color!

    Good luck with your TpT store - I just opened mine in December and it's been such a fun, wild adventure! Let me know if you need any help :)

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete