09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

March 24, 2013

Motivation Monday

Are you ready for the STAAR test? It is time to get motivated! Pumped up!

Over the years, I have shown various motivational videos prior to the test. Unfortunately, I didn't bookmark  them or keep their codes. This weekend, I spent a lot of time searching for them again. I decided to post them and some new ones. Maybe next year I won't have to do this search again. If you have a favorite motivational video, please leave a comment with the title or the code.

General Motivation

Never Give Up


Caution: This one shows Michael Phelps doing drugs. Skip 3:43 - 3:49.

Kid President's Pep Talk

Texas STAAR Test Motivation

Harrison Intermediate STAAR Wars


Right Now

We'll Pass the STAAR We Know It


TIK TOK STAAR


STAAR Test Parody Dynamite



General Test Taking Motivation

Study Rock Anthem




Check It Over (Bieber)




Dilly's Test Taking Tips




Good luck students!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. We all need a pep talk - and who better than Kid President!

    http://youtu.be/l-gQLqv9f4o



    Looking From Third to Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmylanta! These have brought such joy to my life!!!! My kiddos loved them. It makes me want to seek out these amazing video makers and bake them brownies or something. FABULOUS

    ReplyDelete