09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

April 26, 2013

Five for Friday Flashback - The letter F


 This Five for Friday and Friday Flashback brought to you by the letter - F.

1. FIRST - When businesses make their first dollar, they frame it. This week, I sold my first TPT item. Well, I printed out the receipt, and I think I'll frame it. 


2. FACEBOOK - I wasn't going to start a Facebook page for my blog, because I didn't think I needed one. Also, I'm already addicted to checking Facebook at least 3 times a day. My husband gripes about it ALL the time.  However, I felt like there might be things I want to share, but not necessarily post on my blog. Then, I saw easy the Colloboration Cuties post. It was so easy! (Hubby actually thought it was a good idea and asked if I would invite him to my page. Isn't he the best?)

3. FEARS - Testing fears. I didn't think my kids were nervous. In fact, they were acting like they didn't care about the test at all, which was making ME afraid. Anyway...Wednesday morning, one of my characters came in, and said he had a dream that he was drowning in pencils. Then, he went to his desk and noticed that I had not written "Good Luck!" on his water bottle. (I did the day before.) He brought it to me and asked if I could write for him before he left to go small group testing. It is funny what matters to them.

4. FITNESS - Time to admit something personal. I'm LAZY! You wouldn't know it by watching me on a daily basis, but when it comes to exercise, I AM. I like to walk (the dog around the block in 15 min. or less).  I don't like to walk if it is colder than 55 degrees or hotter than 85 degrees. I won't walk if it looks like it might rain or if it rained earlier that day. Needless to say, this limits the actual days that I can walk in Texas. Hubby decided after months of research to buy a treadmill. No more excuses! Friday morning, I got up at 5 a.m. and walked for 10 min. I'll do 20 more tonight. My goal is to do at least 30 min. a day. UPDATED: Done!


5. FREEBIE - TODAY ONLY! My Seed Packet Craftivity is FREE! Click here to download it today.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kristin, I found your blog through Five for Friday and I am with you on the exercise thing. Don't like it at all and I have a treadmill and an elliptical collecting dust... UGH!
    Deb at Fabulously First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first TpT sale - I didn't print out my first sale email but I do have it saved on my computer!! Heading over to Facebook to "like" your page!

    Looking From Third to Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the seed packet freebie! What a fun idea!
    :)Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked you on Facebook! Thanks for the freebie..it looks like so much fun!
    ~Courtney
    Polka Dot Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my page :) I actually deleted my FB account, due to checking too often & needing not to do that...LOL. However, I do update and keep our school's FB page, so I just get on once a week for that. As for the lazy thing, I am too! Now that is out of the way, I may have some extra time to go walking, also! GL with the exercising!!

    New follower
    ~ Kimberlee ~
    iTeach 5th

    ReplyDelete