09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

April 5, 2013

Five for Friday Flashback - STAAR, Steps, & Skooter

      
T.G.I.F. This is the first time I am linking up with Doodle Bugs and Teaching Maddeness. 
What a week to start sharing!

1. Monday I used my writing guide. As we were filling it in, I tweaked it for next year. 
I'll repost it in my TPT store, when I get a chance.

2. My pedometer said I took 14,520 steps before I left school. 
By the end of the day, I was over 18,000 or about 9 miles.

3. My room is ready for testing. It is so sad, ugly, and industrial. 
Super conducive to a relaxing testing environment .

4. When testing is finished, students may "read or relax". 
This young man took relaxing to a whole new level. 

5. Thursday was Skooter's 4th birthday!
He got a birthday treat ~ PB Frosty Paws.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by our blog! Good luck with testing next week.

    The REAL Teachers of Orange County

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of the student after testing is perfect. That's kind of how I feel when they are testing!

    matt
    Digital: Divide & Conquer

    ReplyDelete
  3. #3 is when you could of used my son's "Really" shirt! That is something my students would do!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete