T.G.I.F. This is the first time I am linking up with Doodle Bugs and Teaching Maddeness.
What a week to start sharing!
1. Monday I used my writing guide. As we were filling it in, I tweaked it for next year.
I'll repost it in my TPT store, when I get a chance.
2. My pedometer said I took 14,520 steps before I left school.
By the end of the day, I was over 18,000 or about 9 miles.
3. My room is ready for testing. It is so sad, ugly, and industrial.
Super conducive to a relaxing testing environment
4. When testing is finished, students may "read or relax".
This young man took relaxing to a whole new level.
5. Thursday was Skooter's 4th birthday!
He got a birthday treat ~ PB Frosty Paws.