09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

May 2, 2013

Currently May

I can't believe it is already May 2nd. I'm not complaining, I am thrilled. However, there is so much to do this month. My calendar looks like an abstract splatter painting. Anyway...it is time to link up with Farley and let you know what I am currently doing.


Listening to The Chew. It is their Cinco de Mayo show. I think this weekend I might need a margarita to celebrate.

Loving my new treadmill. It arrived last Thursday. I named it Mario Lopez, because it makes me hot and sweaty. I, also, get to say that I am walking with Mario. My goal is to walk/jog at least 30 min. everyday. Currently, I am successful. 

Thinking about next year. I am assuming that I am teaching 4th grade next year, but I don't know if I am going to be part of a 3 way switch, remain with my current partner and teach Language Arts, or get a new partner and teach Math. I am patiently waiting for a decision to be made, but as an obsessive planner I REALLY WANT TO KNOW NOW.  

Wanting new walking shoes. I wonder which ones Mario would like.

Needing to make dinner and grade papers. Enough said!

Organize my files (both paper and computer). I'm pretty organized, but I am bad about filing. After teaching 20 years, I need to toss some of the out of date stuff. I still have some of my Mom's files from when she was a paraprofessional in 1980. I, also, still have some overhead transparencies. I don't think there is even an overhead projector in our building.

Now that I am getting used to exercising daily, I, also, need to organize my diet. 

Happy Pre-Friday! 
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. "I named it Mario Lopez, because it makes me hot and sweaty." LOL!! I literally busted out laughing when I read that. I love it! I need a treadmill in my house. I go to the gym down the street, but I hate going when they are packed in the afternoon. It's so hard to get a machine! In the winter it's really impossible to run outside here, so I end up skipping workouts. :( BOO!

    Mandy
    Caffeine and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mario Lopez....ha! Too funny! I need to organize all my files, too....especially my electronic ones! I'm pretty good about throwing out old papers and such, but am a bit of a digital hoarder...

    Natalie
    Teachery Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you from Currently!

    Your treadmill name is a HOOT! Seriously- that is funny! I do a lot of work in Texas. I train teachers.
    I wonder what district you are in and if we have ever met? Did you survive the STAAR?

    Organizing- that is a BIG task. I need to do that as well.

    Melissa Leach
    Leach Teach
    www.leachteach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness... reading that you named your treadmill Mario Lopez just made my day!! That is hilarious! I hope you can find some new shoes that Mario will enjoy :)
    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH you named your treadmill... that is HILARIOUS!!!! I need a Mario too I am going to ask Hubs for one... it is almost my birthday... right??? thanks for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete