09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

June 3, 2013

Monday Made It! End of the Year Gifts

I have been looking forward to this post and Tara's linky party for a long time. With 3 more days of school left with kids, a teacher workday, and packing up my classroom with no additional adult help, this was all I accomplished, but I am really pleased with both of my projects.

#1 End of Year gifts to kids


Don't they look pretty lined up like a rainbow?

#2 My 4th to Last Day of Fourth Grade

Same kid on the 4th day and the 4th to last day of Fourth Grade.
Super easy! Typed up the message, trimmed it, mounted it on card stock, and taped it to a paint stick.

Seriously looking forward to next Monday when I can start working on my summer projects and reading everyone else's posts. 
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Very cute end of the year gift :)
    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome!! Have a wonderful last week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute end of the year gift! I love how you wrote it was only $.65 per student. Wow!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are always full of such good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the 4th day pictures! Such a fun idea! I can. not. wait. for summer!!!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing....I'm your newest follower :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete