09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

June 19, 2013

PMA Wednesday - 2nd Edition


Welcome to PMA Wednesday!


Last week, I started a new linky to share positive messages with each other. If you missed it, click here

Before I share this week's PMA message, I need to share an email that I received this week from Jon Gordon. Yes, THE Jon Gordon, author of The Energy Bus. He sends out a "Positive Tip" email every week. You can sign up for it on his website here. When I received it this week, I noticed his email address was at the bottom. Since, he was one of the inspirations for this linky, I decided to send him an email and let him know. NEVER in a MILLION years did I think I would hear back from him. Not only did he reply to my email, he did it the same day. Here is what he said, "Hey Kristin, I think that is awesome. Great job by you and your husband! Blessings. Jon".  

This week, I got my inspiration when I was driving around doing errands and listening to my iPod. The song, "My Wish" by Rascal Flats came on. I really listened to the lyrics. Later, I was looking through my pins on Pinterest and found this pin.






This is my wish for you!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great linky idea! Thanks for sharing it!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't put The Energy Bus down! Thank you so much for bringing this book to my attention. I have already recommended it to my husband and my principal. Love this linky idea!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete