09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

June 25, 2013

Tried It Tuesday - Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars




It's Tuesday, and I tried it!

Yesterday, I posted that I made Corn Chip Crack. Today, I made Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars. You can get the recipe here.

You might notice a trend or a pattern here. Both are desserts made with peanut butter and chocolate. Because I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER and CHOCOLATE. I think they are the BEST. IDEA. EVER. In fact, I have a whole Pinterest board devoted to PB and C recipes

Check back tomorrow for a BIG SURPRISE! Tomorrow's post will also help explain WHY I made two desserts this week.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You should link this one up too... Got to love some peanut butter!

    Christy
    Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...YUMMY!! I LOVE chocolate and pb too! Totally pinned this for later! You have me intrigued about your big surprise tomorrow:)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete