09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

July 30, 2013

A Day in the Life of Teach N' Tex


I decided to take Jessica's challenge. All day today, I took pictures of what I was doing.

Most summer mornings begin with the Today show. On a lazy day, I may watch all 4 hours. Today, I recorded it, because I wanted to make sure I saw Robin Thicke. I have been obsessed with his song, "Blurred Lines" this summer.

This morning, I actually ran an errand before I started on my computer time. My "bonus" daughter stopped by with her dogs at 9, so I didn't get as much done this morning as I wanted.

I know I am a little weird, but I enjoy doing laundry, especially towels.

The afternoon was filled with puppy play time with my granddogs, Sadie and Sweet Pea. I, also, managed to get some crafting done until I ran out of ribbon.

This summer I set a goal to walk every day for 30 minutes. My treadmill accident slowed me down a little bit in June. However, I have met my goal every day in July. I named my treadmill Mario, because he is HOT and "Extra" happens to be on when I turn on the t.v. I don't watch him though when I workout. Instead I watch two episodes of "The Big Bang Theory". Laughing at Sheldon, I've nearly fallen off the treadmill several more times.

While, I was typing this blog post, I was watching t.v., but now 2 of the 3 dogs want to go for a walk, so I'll end my day.
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I like that song, too! Guilty pleasures.

    Hokie Teach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheldon Cooper is the best character on TV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin,

    I like towels too...only because they are easier to fold. LOL!!

    Crystal
    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your post today! I feel like we have a very similar pattern of things only I get up four days a week at 5:30 to work out... It's VERRRY early. I didn't completely think that through!

    I absolutely love the Big Bang Theory! I started watching it over from Season 1 this summer because my boyfriend had never seen it (Can you believe that?! The horror!!)... It's been great re-loving the characters! Amy Farah Fowler is my absolute favorite but Sheldon isn't far behind. Laughing definitely makes work outs a little easier :)

    Amanda
    My Shoe String Life
    Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you love the summer time? TV, cleaning, planning, relaxing. :-)

    Thanks for linking up!
    Jessica
    Second Grade Nest

    ReplyDelete