I've been wanting to blog about my calendar. This seems like a good time to do it.
Many people swoon over their Erin Condren planners. Too rich for my blood. Others make their own and have them bound. Although I did consider this option, I AM a creature of habit. So I did what I do every year. I bought my Mead Student Planner and teacherized it.
* pen loop (need to add a pen)
* spiral bound protected by a cover
* perforated corners (Thrill of my week tearing off the triangle corner for a new week)
* week at a glance
* check boxes next to the weekly to-do list (such a sense of accomplishment checking them off)
* monthly flag tags (I used Post-it flags and Sharpie 80's fine markers to make finding the months easier.)
* color code activities (pink=personal, green=school, purple=friends' birthdays, blue=other)
Teacher Tribune Giveaways
3 for 3 Giveaway! Reminder
Ends midnight Monday! This has been a fun week! Thank you again to everyone who entered and donated to the giveaway! I can't wait to announce the winners Tuesday!