09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

July 17, 2013

PMA Wednesday - 6th Edition


Welcome to PMA Wednesday!

Don't these cards crack you up? I'm really not in a bad mood,
but totally saving it for a day when I am.

I know it is sometimes hard to see the humor in a difficult situation,
but laughter is truly the best medicine.

PMA Wednesday is no longer a weekly linky. Only a few people were linking up each week.
Instead, I have moved it to a permanent page. The linky is open until December 31st.
Add your own positive message anytime, read mine or others' messages, or follow my PMA Wednesday ideas Pinterest board for some positivity. 

More exciting positive news...

Like my FB page for more announcements!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love these messages, just started following your pinterest board, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin! I just found your blog and am your newest follower! :) It is great. I love your PMA idea! I'd love you to stop over to my blog if you get a chance! :)
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete