09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

August 28, 2013

PMA Wednesday - 12th Edition


Welcome to PMA Wednesday!

Today's theme is TEAMWORK! In my school district, our superintendent has a mantra, "All means ALL!" Our approach looks beyond our classroom walls. We are working together to make sure ALL of the students in our grade level are successful, then beyond that we can sign up to have a "buddy" from another grade level. I had a really good relationship with my 3rd grade "buddy" from last year, so I requested the same buddy again this year in 4th. 


Personally, I tend to be a little bit selfish. I was raised by an only child, who although a very loving and giving person, has a tendency to be self-centered.  I strive to find ways to help others. I make an effort to ask others how they are doing. When I start to forget, I try to remember...


Finally, my principal shared this video with us during our B2S inservice. Enjoy!



Happy "HUMP" Day!
Photobucket

1 comment: