09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

July 14, 2014

Monday Made It - What?

Unbelievable! I haven't blogged since March. Last summer, I participated in EVERY MMI. Now, it is already week #7. Oh well! I could tell you where I've been, but it doesn't really matter. I'm back!

#1

Birthday Bags
 Birthday Bag goodies: bookmark, M&M's, pencil, pom pom buddy, balloon, 
and a prize (bracelets for girls, and a sticky wall climber for boys).

 Green bags for girls and blue bags for boys.

#2

Ribbon wreath

Supplies: Lots of ribbon (various sizes), a foam wreath, and applique pins
Kipper couldn't resist inspecting my selections.

Completed wreath. 
I had to stop and hang it, because I kept seeing holes and adding more ribbon.
This is for my classroom door.

This is still my favorite linky party! Thanks for hosting, Tara!
Now, head back over to Tara's and check out what everyone else made.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love your wreath. Might have to make one for the house for Christmas! Very cute.
    Mrs. Brown Loves Bookworms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I started looking through my craft room for other ribbon wreaths I could make. I think I'll make a Halloween one next. They are super easy and addictive!

      Delete
  2. I need to get my birthday bags going soon too! I love how your wreath turned out! I've always wanted to a make ribbon one! Did it take all of that ribbon?
    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I have a lot left over. I would recommend different sizes and styles.

      Delete
  3. I am SO glad you are back! Did you hear there is another Houston Blogger Meet-Up on Aug. 9th? Hope to see you there!

    Diane
    Teaching With Moxie

    ReplyDelete