09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

August 11, 2014

MMI: CRAM week

One more week of summer break or as I like to call it, "CRAM week". I should be cramming in the last bit of summer fun, but instead I'll go back and prepare my classroom, so I'm not overwhelmed next week when I have to go back. Since I am in BTS mode, all of my Made Its are school related.

Word Wall banner

Supplies: chevron pennants
skinny black ribbon

This will go on the lime green bulletin board and become my science word wall.

Cutting out lamination

Pile includes: 
Stemscopes picture vocabulary for the 1st two weeks
Letters for my "SCIENCE SPOT" and my door

Birthday bags and seat

I have already blogged about the contents of my birthday bags here.
This week they found a home in this lime green bucket.
A good friend, Melody, made my birthday seat cover.
Now, they live together on top of my cabinet.
I'm hoping this will help me NOT forget.


New table buckets

Last year, I painted my old buckets
They didn't last and ended up in File 13.
I found these at the Dollar Tree, added ribbon, and my table numbers.
Fingers crossed. These will last more than one year.

Now, I need to take all of these to school. Monday I'm planning with my math team today, so I may not get much else done. I can't wait to see what everyone else made this week or what else I can CRAM in before next week. 

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. GREAT projects! So hard to decide if you should cram more summer or more prep work in!

    Tara
    The Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je pense que toute la cruauté est une relique de aprshlogo. La haine, la brutalité et la colère que http://awriter.org/essay-writing-services/ conduire à une auto-destruction progressive.

    ReplyDelete